Thursday 9 July 2009

Tribute to The King Jacko.



oh crap! this is a horrible week. last tuesday, there was a huge funeral on earth. Michael Joseph Jackson has passed away, as we know. this huge funeral was the last tribute for him.
I watched it, till I'm dropping. and guess what, I've cried. I've cried when his daughter, Paris Michael Katherine Jackson gave a heartbreaking statement.
"Ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine," she said, her tiny voice cracking (tears dropped).
I think that, Michael's legacy will always live on our heart. I love his way to break a racism. and his struggle to against scarcity and care human.

Michael, no matter what, I will always love you.


anyway, I am still struggling to get his song. trying to download. and seems like, other people do like this.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.